Oxigen is dedicated to minimising its impact on the built and natural environment. The company has a committed team of environmental managers that guarantee all activities are carried out in accordance with the highest environmental standards. Compliance is achieved by working actively with the Environmental Protection Agency and meeting the environmental requirements of our licenses and permits.
To view any of our waste permits or licenses – please select from the list below:
Health and Safety
Oxigen regard Health and Safety in the workplace as an integral part of a successful company.
Some of Oxigen’s Health and Safety goals include:
- to provide employees with an incident and injury free workplace
- to cultivate a safety culture among all our employees
- to supply the training, information and equipment to enable employees to work safely
- to maintain an effective accident and incident reporting system
- to strive to exceed the minimum standards defined in legislation